When you ask him if he loves you, he doesn’t tell you anything. He might not be the type of person who talks too much.There are 10 signs he loves you even when he’s not saying it. Check the signs and see if he has fallen for you in a way that no words that can express his feelings.
1. He answers your text messages in no time. You just texted him “hey sweetie, where are you?” and 2 seconds later you got an answer with the full address and location of his whereabouts. He also added who is he with and when he is coming back. He then closes the text with an always welcome confirmation that he misses you. If you are still wondering how can he text back so fast, you are missing the point. If that’s not a sign that he loves you, then what is? The guy is on fire with text messages and something is telling me that he can’t take his eyes of his phone, constantly checking if you have texted him. Same goes with phone calls. Bonus Tip: communication is key to a successful relationship.
2. He is doing things your way. He might complaint every now and then about all the little things you ask him to do, but he understands how important they are and he is going along with it. For example, you highlighted how much you appreciate having the house tidy when you come back home. You return from the office and you see everything in place, super clean. Since you had that discussion, your flat looks like it’s ready for a photo shoot for the Ideal Home magazine. That definitely has to be a sign he loves you! Bonus Tip: compromises are unavoidable. Learn that you have to make mutual concessions if you want to take your relationship to the next level.
3. He treats you like a lady. Men these days, and especially younger ones, have not learnt proper manners to treat a lady like you. You are lucky because your partner has asked, searched online, and found the secrets of treating you like a lady. He’s always following you or walk next to. He makes sure you never have to open a door when he’s around. He never lets you carry nothing but your purse. That’s a clear sign he loves you and respect you as a woman. Bonus Tip: you have to treat him equally with respect.
4. He loves your natural beauty. You might get a lot of heads turning when you walk in the club. You are a stunning princess who likes to dress to impress. But he loves the way you look even when you are dressed down, with your pyjamas. Even these days where you have no make up on and you hate your freckled face. It’s a sign he loves you when he’s not interested on all the accessories and fake things you put on, but likes you for who you really are. Bonus Tip: the fact that he finds you naturally beautiful is an advantage. Make sure you want him just the way he is, not the way you wanted him to be.
5. He doesn’t want you to leave the bed unless you have multiple orgasms. Most men don’t care about their partner’s satisfaction in bed. They just want to satisfy their ego that they have conquered one more lady. However, your lover makes sure you get all the right attention in bed. He’s not eager to finish, unless he makes sure you had the time of your life. Thus, after two days, two weeks, or even two years, you still have fireworks in bed. Bonus Tip: a good sexual chemistry is one of the strongest bonds for couples. The better you make love, the more powerful the bond.
6. When he talks about you, he is full of pride. Observe him when he talks about you to his friends. If he’s really enthusiastic when he describes your latest achievement at the gym or how you got your promotion at work, then this has to be one of the signs he loves you. He admires your intellectual background, your academic studies or the fact that you make more money that he does. He’s cool with all that because he’s deeply in love with you. Bonus Tip: competitive behavior can hurt your relationship. Make sure you don’t go down that lane.
7. He is spoiling you. He wakes up and goes straight to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Or he runs to your favorite bistro to get delicious hot pastries. He buys the best gifts for your birthday and you always get something special for Christmas. Bonus Tip: relationships are a two way thing. Balance it with with nice give backs from your side and let him know that you are not only a receiver, but also a giver.
8. He supports you dreams. You might have crazy plans to be the next Top Model, or take over from Oprah Winfrey when she retires. Or to sell millions of records and be the most famous pop star. One of the signs he loves you is that he never laughs with your dreams, no matter how insane they look. He is always behind you to support your decisions. He has a tissue ready when you failed and realised how high you set the bar. He never says “I told you so”. Bonus Tip: rally for him in his most ambitious campaign. Be an indisputable team of two and you will conquer the world together!
9. He doesn’t mind acting silly to make you laugh. You had the worst day of your life, and he starts dancing recklessly Latin music just to cheer you up. One of the true signs he loves you is that he does whatever it takes to see you happy. Bonus Tip: when you are having a rough week, don’t let it all out on him. He doesn’t deserve it! Let him approach you on his unique way and be sure that he will find a crack of happiness inside you.
10. He listens to you carefully and follows your advice. OK let’s face it. He might never tell you that you are right. But he’s not the kind of guy who does much talking anyway, remember? In such cases look for signs he loves you in actions, not words. The fact that he takes your advice seriously and follows your recommendations, is more than enough to convince you that he respects your point of view. Bonus Tip: open your ears and hear what he has to say as well.
If you smiled when you read any of the above 10 signs he loves you, it’s probably because your partner is good at these cases. You are a lucky person! Make sure you follow the tips to make sure you don’t lose a very special man.