Do you suspect your husband having an affair? Read the 10 telltale signs of infidelity, find out the truth and expose his cheating. Study his moves carefully and the truth will be revealed in front of you. The signs of infidelity are not hard to spot. It’s you that have to open your mind and be ready for the outcome, no matter the cost. Prepare your heart, be strong and let go if you have to. The following top 10 signs of infidelity has been constructed by professionals of psychology who are studying human behavior for years.
Our reference is Marcella Bakur, the Marymount Manhattan College psychology professor, who published a book in 2012 analyzing 180 signs of infidelity. Her study was based on the work of private investigator Raymond B. Green who had a rich experience in exposing cheating. We have summarized the entire research and made a shortlist. We picked the top 10 signs of infidelity in order to save you time, but if you want, you can buy the Cheaters book and study all of them in more detail.
The first signs of infidelity comes from lack of respect, not because he’s bored in the relationship. If he respects you as a woman, he will never sleep with another woman. Even if you are having issues in your relationship, you should try to secure the respect you have for one another. It’s the most important piece of relationship advice we give to all women. Trust the signs of infidelity and seek your answers before it’s too late. Is he really cheating? You will find out if he has an affair. We really wish you good luck – if you need support at any stage, please feel free to contact us.
Top 10 Signs of Infidelity
1. He’s more carrying than usual. That’s not because he suddenly felt more in love with you than ever. It’s the guilt emotions that kick in during the first phase of his affair with another woman. One of the most obvious signs of infidelity is that he is trying too much to be soft and sweet without any real reason, especially after having a huge fight. If he continues to pamper you with gifts and fancy restaurants, be sure that there’s something going on and his actions will soon disappear and turn exactly the opposite.
2. He’s often grumpy and starts fights. This is giving him the opportunity to leave the house. He’s acting mad and shouts, leaving without telling you were he’s going. That’s one of the top signs of infidelity because he’s doing this on purpose just to get away with his affair. If he’s seeing another woman, then expect more unreasonable fights to come out of the blue.
3. He’s changing habits. OK it’s not a crime to discover a new awesome band that really rocks. But if you think about it, this kind of change goes hand in hand with the stage of meeting another woman and starting to see her more than a friend. It’s very common to ask these kind of questions when you meet someone new. “What’s your favorite band”? If he is charmed by this person, he is going to look it up and download their music so that they can have something to talk about next time they meet. Of course, these signs of infidelity do not apply only in music. The same goes with any other sudden change in style, the movies he likes, his clothes, the way he talks and acts. These changes can act as an effective early warning mechanism for you.
4. He shuts doors. On a healthy relationship, the intimacy built is getting into a point that you don’t feel the need to shut the door behind you because you have nothing to hide. A couple that loves each other does not have to close the shower door when the other party is coming in. If he does, it might mean two things. First, that he is subconsciously drifting away from you physically and psychologically. Second, if your husband is having an affair, he would like to have some privacy in order to make a phone call to his mistress. These kind of telltale signs of infidelity are really hard to miss, so make sure pay attention to what’s going on in your own house.
5. He’s not saying “I love you” anymore. Perhaps it doesn’t feel right anymore. And what’s worse, he’s not calling you all that cute names he used to call you in the past. You ceased to be his sweetie, his pumpkin, his baby. He’s not even using your inside lingo that made you the one and only couple. It might sound like it’s not so important, but according to research, one of the most telling signs of infidelity is when one of the partners creates a distance by raising walls around him. The change in the sweet communication style is evident in cheaters because they don’t feel anything anymore. He’s probably saving it for his affair. You need to do something now before it’s too late.
SIGNS OF INFIDELITY you can’t afford to ignore
6. He feels guilt when you do something nice for him. In his mind, you have to be the bitch who is making his life miserable. The one who is so nasty, that he can justify his affair with another woman. He needs an alibi to create a false story in a parallel world where you are the bad person who left him with no other choice than to sleep with another woman. He’s trying to blame you, but he can’t find anything bad in your behavior, that’s why he feels guilty when you are trying your best to be the carrying partner who is always there for him, even when he’s really moody or had a bad day at the office. One of the most obvious signs of infidelity is when he feels the victim of his own decisions, but at the same time he doesn’t do anything to change. He prefers to be the victim because it suits him better. He has an excuse to cheat and when he doesn’t find, he feels even more guilty.
7. Everyone can tell there’s something going on between you. When you go out with friends, it’s obvious that he is not like when you first met him. Something has definitely changed and it’s so obvious that even your friends realise it. I don’t mean that he’s not holding your hand when you walk down the road. It’s the feedback that your family or best friends will give you after a night out together. They know you well enough to sense a tension between you and your husband. Maybe he’s not looking in your eyes like he used to. Things that you can’t really see, but it’s there whether you like it or not. If you are looking for signs of infidelity, arrange a double date or a couples night and ask your friends at the end if they have seen anything strange in his attitude. That’s why we have friends after all, to help us out when we are in need.
8. He’s acting weird about his phone. He suddenly started to worry about where it is and he’s making sure it’s always close to him. We could not leave this one out of the 10 signs of infidelity because men usually don’t pay too much attention on their phones, unless they are checking their work e-mails. Yeah right, it’s always work. Even when technology is moving on, the same excuses remain. But hey, now you know how to catch a cheater using simple tech. If you are suspecting your husband is having an affair, our step by step guide will turn you into a high tech spy even if you don’t know much about technology.
9. Sex is not the same. Your husband is not up to it. He’s often tired or he’s just doing it because he can’t avoid it. Men love sexual intercourse, so this is one of the biggest signs of infidelity, because it’s just not normal. Is he saving his energy for some one else? Is he feeling too distant to give himself in a sexual relationship with you? Perhaps he has lost all his feelings and he’s trying to find another woman to fill the gap. If you try to discuss this with him, pay attention to what he has to say. If your husband starts talking about stress or that he feels under pressure, then he’s clearly not telling you the truth. And that’s why it’s crucial to have a healthy sexual relationship with your husband, find out how you can achieve this by spicing things a little bit before it’s too late. Our complete guide on what every man wants in bed will turn him on and make him focus only on you and no one else but you!
10. You feel it deep inside. It is known that women have the so called sixth sense. No we are not being superstitious or we believe in spirits that reveal us the future. There are no such things as magic balls. But as a woman you can feel something abstract, something that you can really tell what it is, but it’s there bugging you. It’s not because you lost your temper and had a fight and he said something that hurt you. It’s not because you are jealous without a reason. There are suppressed feelings, hidden in your heart. You are probably too scared to uncover them because you are not ready to face the reality.
But you know what? Sooner or later you will have to learn the truth. You deserve to know, and you should not wait any longer because it can only get worse. Even if these signs of infidelity prove to be wrong (I doubt it, but you never know) at least you will know that your husband has something that bothers him that you have to fix it. Do what you can to save your marriage, but don’t hesitate to get in control of your life and find some one who will respect you as a human being. Cheaters are the worst kind of people because they don’t realize how much pain they cause.