Are you struggling in your relationship? Do you think it’s time for a change but you are not sure if this is the right thing to do? Take the break up quiz and see if this the right timing for you to move on.
How do you know that your relationship cannot go on any further? On the hand you want some one. On the other hand you feel that your partner cannot cover your needs anymore. Your relationship is going through a rough time, but you just can’t make up your mind what’s best for you.
If you are wondering if there is a way to know when it’s the perfect time to end a relationship, then the answer is yes there is. And this answer comes straight from scientific research by relationship experts. Take the ultimate break up quiz and get the answers you have been looking for so long!
Research psychologists have come up with a list of thirty questions that have been built based on recent findings related to how human brain create certain emotions that make people want to stay in a relationship. If you feel confused, the following break up quiz will help you decide: should I stay or should I go?
The break up quiz is going to assist you in reassessing your feelings. It will clear the picture of your emotions and will make way for your final decision. You just need to be honest. And by that, we mean brutal honest. Otherwise, the break up quiz will give you the wrong answer and it’s going to confuse you even more.
The Break up Quiz: 30 Questions of True of False
It’s time to face reality. Print this page and mark True or False next to each question. Don’t think too much when you take the quiz. Spontaneous answers are always better. When we spend time thinking about it, humans tend to rationalize things and make excuses. This time make no excuses to yourself or your partner. Neither of you deserve to live in a fantasy.
- I trust my partner completely
- I’m not jealous
- My partner is also my friend
- We have common interests
- He is not making jealous scenes and in general he is not overly jealous
- When I talk to my partner about my dreams and my plans for the future, he is critical and not supportive
- I have a healthy relationship with his friends
- I think of his friends as good and trustworthy people
- My partner is all excited every time we meet
- Most times, he gets to choose where and what we will do
- When we are going out, he is often checking his cell phone. It seems like something else is always attracting his attention.
- He looks at my mouth when I talk to him
- My partner discuss with me whatever he has in mind (personal stuff, professional issues, family matters)
- My partner feels completely comfortable with me
- I like helping my partner
- We have a common approach to money and what’s considered too much
- We have a good sex relationship and I feel satisfied
- He understands my sexual needs and makes an effort to satisfy them
- Every now and then, we try new things in bed to help refreshing our sex life
- My partner is always there for me when I need him and he helps me achieve my goals
- My friends and family like my partner
- My friends and family think we are a great couple
- After having a fight with my partner, I can easily relax and think of something else
- We have our arguments, but we don’t fight in public, neither do we speak bad for one another
- My partner forgives my mistakes and he doesn’t bring them up all the time
- We see life from an entirely different angle, we often have conflicting views and our taste does not match
- I don’t feel lonely or depressed in my relationship
- Deep inside, I believe I could have been with someone better
- I often feel bored in my relationship
- I’m scared to be alone
Congratulations! You made it! I know, it wasn’t easy. But hey, relationships are not easy to begin with. Now it’s time for the results. Are you nervous? Let’s get the counting started.
Go back to your list and count how many times you marked down “True”. Then check your status based on the following break up quiz results:
23-30: you are in a wonderful relationship that makes you happy. You feel satisfied and you are an amazing couple. You guys are doing fine in terms of communication and understanding each side. You have a lot of common stuff that bring you even closer.
15-22: a very good relationship. You have an emotional bond and you enjoy the company of the other. You have a lot of fun when you are together. If you can solve some little issues that you might have, you will develop an even stronger connection.
7-14: you have a lot of ups and downs. Sure there is passion. But you lack balance. There are a lot of issues you need to discuss with your partner as it’s pretty clear that you are not satisfied. To help you understand better the areas where you need to work your relationship, go back to the break up quiz and check all the answers you marked down as “False”.
0-6: this relationship is dead and deep inside you know it. Breaking up is never easy, but staying in this relationship is not fun anymore. You need to take control of your life, or you are risking of wasting too much time with a dead end relationship. It’s natural that you are afraid. Stress and fear of the unknown is common among men and women when they reach the end of a relationship. Bottom line: there is no point in staying with someone that can’t make you happy. Find the strength to break free and you won’t regret it.