My boyfriend is gay, that’s a thought you have all the time the last few days. You’ve heard so many stories around you that you don’t know what to believe. Something is definitely not right, you can feel it. He’s a bit too feminine, the way he talks, the way he acts, what he likes, what he enjoys more. It doesn’t fit. You keep asking yourself: is my boyfriend gay?
There are 8 undeniable signs that can answer this tough question. All you have to do is look at the right spots. You have to be very objective and make sure you don’t miss any point. It’s better you find out if your boyfriend is gay now, rather than wait for him to tell you and leave you heart broken. You deserve the truth, no matter how hard and painful it can be. We’ll tell you all about it, and what to do in order to handle these kind of weird scenarios that become more and more often these days. Where are all the men?
Keep reading and by the end of this post you will be able to answer the burning question, if my boyfriend is gay.
1. He has an annual gym membership but he’s not interested at any sport. He’s not into football, he doesn’t care about hockey or basketball. Gay men use the gym as a place to socialize. If your boyfriend returns from the gym too tired to make love to you, he probably had too much action at the changing rooms.
2. He loves pop culture, he’s a big fan of Lady Gaga and can’t afford to miss an episode of Glee. It’s one thing your boyfriend to respect some things and totally different if he absolutely adores girly stuff, like soap operas. You might have to ask around and check with your friends if their boyfriends are like that. You might be in trouble without even knowing it!
3. He’s having too many business trips in Asia. Especially if it’s Thailand, then you really have to start worrying. No other country is known for its sex tourism like Thailand where your boyfriend can do all sorts of actions without anyone knowing. It’s so far away from you that there’s no chance you will ever find out.
4. He’s too eager to show off his bare chest in public. He’s wondering around wearing no shirt at his back yard, especially when other men are around. You immediately have to think, is my boyfriend gay? Well, does it feel normal that he never misses a chance to flash his tight body? Having too much attention on you is a female attribute, so you better check if his feminine side is more active on him.
5. He’s wearing clothes a bit too tight. Your boyfriend is probably gay if he likes tight outfits more than you. All his T-shirts are Small or Medium, never baggy, so that they can fit perfectly on his well built body. I’m working out hard (see point #1 above), so what’s the point not showing off he might say. But real men don’t need anyone’s approval, especially other men approving their body. That’s a lady thing. Attention whores can be found among men as well, and in most cases they are gay.
6. He’s rude, sarcastic and full of irony when he’s with friends. When he’s hanging around with his mates, he can be himself and he’s constantly bitching around. He loves gossiping and he can’t keep a secret. He’s acting like a teenage girl, without doubt this is a girly attitude and if I were you, I would be one step closer in finding out if my boyfriend is gay.
7. He’s more interested in men rather than women when he’s watching porn. OK this is a bit more difficult to find out, especially if you haven’t watched these kind of movies before with him. Some women are too shy to watch porn while others can’t stand it. They think it’s not feminine at all or too cruel. Either way, you have to make an effort and propose you watch together a scene or two. Observe him, rather than the TV screen. Watch out where his eyes are focusing. Is it the ladies that get their clothes off, or the men that turn your boyfriend on?
8. He’s worried about how he looks. He spend hours in front of the mirror, taking care of his hair, shaving really good, taking off any unwanted hair from nose and ears. He’s spending a significant amount of money on day and night creams, hand creams, any kind of cream really. He wants to feel soft and smell nice. What’s wrong with that? He’s just a metrosexual. Sorry but it might not be just that. Real men don’t really care about if they sweat, if your boyfriend is dying to buy the latest fragrance that he saw on TV that eradicates any kind of bad smell, that’s a sign he’s probably gay. If he’s more interested about furniture than you and he knows all the designers better than you, then you clearly have all the clues you need.
My Boyfriend is Gay, Now What?
If you have spotted all or part of these signs, you might have to sit down with him and have an open and honest discussion. We receive so many e-mails about similar cases where women didn’t really want to believe it, so they left all these signs go by without admitting that my boyfriend is gay. Guess what happens. Six months down the line, you come back home earlier than usual from work and you catch him on your bed with another man. Imagine the shock that you will go through.
It’s never too late to discuss homosexuality. It’s something that you have to accept before he does. Acceptance is key in these kind of things, and you will help him if you show understanding. Try to be supportive and show real interest in his feelings. Don’t try to hurt him because of what he is. Don’t think that he necessarily tricked you saying that he was in love. Maybe he was. Or maybe he didn’t know what love was. Maybe he was just scared of coming out of the closet and trying to fight it. You should feel honored that he chose you rather than any other girl. Sure it will hurt, but the sooner you realize and admit it, the better for everyone.
No more drama in your life, if your boyfriend is gay, you need to talk ASAP!