We are breaking the top 10 reasons why men cheat. Identify the signs of betrayal early and act now to keep him loyal. You need to remember that it’s never his fault completely. You probably did something wrong. Unless you think it’s in men’s DNA to cheat their women. We are not suggesting that you should blame yourself if it happens. We are just trying to provide you with an early warning mechanism in order to keep your relationship alive and save your marriage if you already tied the knot.
Most of all you have to remain calm and never lose your self dignity. Even if you spot why men cheat and you are pretty sure that this applies to your boyfriend / partner, you should not act crazy. First work on the things you can change. Don’t make a big scene without having clear evidence. Don’t give him yet another reason to break up with you by being over jealous. But don’t be a fool either. We are going to reveal the top 10 reasons why men cheat so that you know what to expect. The management of the situation can be tricky, but at least you have to know. If you think ignorance is bliss, you should stop reading now.
The real reasons why men cheat
1. Not enough sex. Do you remember the times you spend all night together in bed and then going straight to work the next morning? Responsibilities are now much bigger, you have grown up and you probably feel that sleeping is much better when you fall in bed. However, he need to feel like you really want him. One of the top reasons why men cheat is that they are not having enough sex with their wives for any of the above reasons. You first need to identify the reason that stops you and find a solution. Is it because you are too tired taking care of your kids? Ask help from your parents or hire a nanny. Are you stressed in work? Take some days off to relax and find yourself. Are you not feeling sexy? Start a new diet and join a gym. You see, there is always a way where there is will. No excuses!
2. Confidence boost. Men are hunters by nature. Flirting is in their blood. That’s another main reason why men cheat. One thing brings another and before you know it, there is something more going on. What they are looking is not only physical contact with a woman, but also the acceptance. They want to know that they “still have it”. That they are capable of winning any woman they want. They get an immense boost in their confidence and that’s why men cheat all the time.
3. Revenge. Even though you might haven’t cheated on him, there is always something that might hurt the trust between you. An innocent lie that turned out to be a little bit more complicated than what it initially was. Or maybe you were giving space on other men near you that drove him mad and wanted to revenge. You think that’s crazy, or way too much, but unfortunately that’s why men cheat in many cases. We’ve seen it before, it’s common place every where you look. Saying sorry is often not enough, men want real revenge and sometimes they take it to the extreme. You have to be really careful not to hurt the trust in your relationship.
4. He feels neglected. If that’s the case, then it’s your fault and yours only. Perception is reality. It doesn’t matter if you are doing everything for him, maybe it’s not what he asked for. If you are killing yourself at work, if you stay up late to progress a project that has been left behind, if you are working on weekends because that presentation on Monday is way too important, then you are digging your own grave. When they feel neglected it’s when they are most likely to feel that they need to attract someone else’s attention. And if that someone responds to your man’s flirting, then it’s possible they end up in bed together. Keep him busy having eyes only you, otherwise you will be wondering why men cheat and you will blame everyone else but yourself.
5. He wants to break up. Sometimes it’s hard to face the other party and say sorry but I don’t feel in love any more. That’s why men cheat and then use it as an easy way out. He finds it easier to find a new relationship than working on the existing one. Especially if you are not having a long relationship that has more to risk, he will more likely jump ship the moment he feels trapped. It’s not honest and you know it. It’s one of the most selfish things to do, but the bitter truth is that most men are cowards who don’t want to face real problems. Maybe it’s better that he cheated on you early on, at least you didn’t waste too much time with him. Time to look forward, these inspirational quotes about moving on might help you to get back on your feet quicker than anyone else.
6. Routine. You have a lovely routine, you work 9-5 Monday to Friday, you have a Yoga class every Wednesday and on Thursdays you go to the movies. On Fridays you often go out on the same restaurant with another friendly couple. Weekends are more or less the same every time, you go for a walk, then for a coffee, do some shopping. When they ask you what’s up, you say “uh, not too much”. Guess what? Your partner might not feel the same way! One of the most usual reasons why men cheat is when they are bored in a relationship.Try to break the habits, reshuffle your schedule, go out on a date without plans, go out clubbing like you used to in the past. Stay up late and watch the sun come out together holding hands. Do awesome stuff that will blow his mind. Otherwise he might find someone else cooler than you.
7. You never back down. Feeling the rush to win each and every argument? Yeah, that’s you, isn’t it? You feel like you are the queen of the jungle, that you can tell your man how to behave and he’s always listening to you because he can’t do otherwise. And then suddenly you find out that he had a one night stand with a random girl in the bar. It’s the end of the world as you knew it. How did that happen? Why men cheat strong and confident ladies? It’s because they feel their voice is never heard, that you don’t care about what he says or thinks about an issue. It’s all about you, from the movie you decided to watch to the house you bought. Leave him a bit more space, let him a win a couple of arguements, otherwise he will soon try to find another lady that he can control more than you. That doesn’t mean you have to be his slave. Find your balance and you will have a good chance for a lasting relationship.
8. He is a free spirit. When you met him, he was really into you. He would chase you all the time until you slept with him. And now he wants to move on the next girl. The wild feeling you feel deep inside you can also be found in your boyfriend or partner. That’s why men cheat, even if that particular type of males are not very frequent these days.
9. You became just friends. Time goes by and you sleep on the same bed, you live under the same roof. You are so close to each other that he feels like you are just friends or even worse, roommates. He doesn’t feel attracted to you anymore and even though he cares about you, he’s not in love any more. That’s one of the most irrational reasons why men cheat. They have strong feelings about you, but you are more like his sister than his wife. You need to do stuff that he wouldn’t do with his sister, you know what I mean? Time to get a bit dirty!
10. He never loved you. That’s the last reason why men cheat and it’s probably the most heart breaking because it faces the most inconvenient truth. That he never had any real feelings for you. He might had a hidden agenda, to find a girl who would be the mother of his children without having to love her. Maybe he was after your money or your social status. In these cases, he might even had an affair from a very early stage and you never found out, until now. A man like that is as dangerous as a snake and the worst that can happen to you. I really think you need help to get away from him as soon as you can and try to find the right man who will truly deeply love you with all his heart.